General Forum Rules: The 10 Commandments
* The official language of Electron is English.
* One account per person. There is absolutely no need for multiple accounts.
* No pornographic materials (including basic nudity) outside of the Adult section.
* Don't mini-mod our forums. We encourage members to use the Report Button.
* No shameless advertising. Read the rules below for advertising your site.
* Bumping is allowed only if the reply has relevant information that is useful to the topic.
* No Racism, Political or Religious talk. Keep things civil.
* Use the Fight/Bitch - Free Speech forum to vent your frustrations. No Racism still applies!
* No Spamming the forums. It won't be tolerated, and you'll eventually be banned for it.
* Add Propz! If you like a post, thank that person by adding propz. Its encouraging.
* All topic titles must be descriptive.
* All topics must contain a full description.
* Link directly to the download file, not to a 3rd party site which leads to the download.
* Submit topics to the proper forums. Read the forum descriptions before posting.
* All links must be coded - including internal links ([code]Link placed inside here[/ code]).
* Posting serial numbers or license keys in messages is not allowed.
* Phishing, & Phishing attempts is not tolerated, and you will be banned immediately.
* No Referral Links, if you want to share with a friend, PM them. Don't post them in forums.
* No posting of stolen/hacked credit cards.
* No use of "posting" bots, or "iLeech" etc.
Avatars & Signatures:
* First and foremost: All signatures & avatars must follow board-wide rules.
* No pornographic material, racist material, or otherwise offensive material in signatures and/or avatars.
* The maximum size for avatars is: 80x80 - no exceptions.
* The maximum size for signatures is no more than 150x450 - no exceptions.
* A maximum of one signature image is allowed. Graphics team is allowed 2 images.
* You are allowed one small text line advertising your site.
* Staff decisions are final. Respect our decisions even if you don't like them.
* Don't ask us to hack your enemies, or other websites.
* Don't ask for sticky topics. If we feel its worth it, we'll sticky it.
* Asking to be on staff will absolutely 100% kill your chances. EOM.
* One account per person. Do not make multiple accounts. They will be deleted/banned.
* Remember: Add propz where propz is due. It encourages others and helps the community.
Violating (or in some cases, repeatedly violating) may result in a warning or ban. The rules are here so everyone may enjoy the community and have a good time. Thank you.